Why should I attend?
The cabin crew profession is an extremely competitive arena. With Airlines becoming ever more stringent in only recruiting the absolute best candidates for their roles the selection processes have become increasingly tough. Should you be one of the lucky few that manages to pass the application stage and are actually invited to attend an interview program then that is where the hard work begins. Interviewing for the role of cabin crew is a process unlike any other, it requires commitment and dedication to what can involve several weeks of training and selection.
Preparation, and crucial inside knowledge from those that have been there before, is everything. Knowing what lies ahead and preparing for it will in no doubt give you the edge over your colleagues when it comes to that crucial interview. By taking part in one of our training days we aim for you to leave with confidence in the process which will shine through in interview, we will also award you with a certificate on completion of the course that you can add to your portfolio when applying for roles.
Before applying to become cabin crew it is important to carefully consider whether the role is suited to you:
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Are you between 5’2” and 6’1” with height and weight in proportion
- Are you medically fit?
- Are you educated in Maths and English to GCSE level or above?
- Do you have a valid passport with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date
- Are you confident that you would pass a criminal record check?
- Do you have 5 years continuous references?
- Are you prepared to conform to the strict uniform standards imposed by the airlines
- Would you be prepared to remove any headwear in the event of an emergency?
- Are you prepared to work unsociable hours?
- Are you prepared to spend long periods away from home?
- Are you happy travelling for long periods?
- Are you good with people and calm under pressure?
We will examine these further during the course but it is a good idea to think about these now to ensure that becoming a member of cabin crew is the right career choice for you.