What the course covers:
The training program is run as an intensive 1 day workshop.
Throughout the day we will focus on a variety of different areas to ensure that by the end of the course you are fully prepared for the application and interview process.
At High Flyers we have designed our training courses to ensure that you are fully briefed and understand exactly what airlines are looking for from potential candidates. This will allow you to be confident that you are completely prepared for what may come your way during the interview process and also set you ahead of the competition as well as assisting you to be successful in that initial application. Our training courses are extremely comprehensive and cover everything from appearance and how you should dress and prepare for your interview through to full coverage relating to the demands of the job and what a day in the life of a cabin crew professional entails.
- Find out if the job is for you - Gain a true insight into the day to day role of cabin crew and what the job entails
- Gain a thorough understanding of the recruitment process
- Create the best first impression at your interviews and enhance your suitability for the role
- Receive full training on how a cabin crew interview is structured
- Receive guidance as to what the airlines are looking for from a candidate
- Help with the completion of the airline application and preparation for your interview Inside hints and tips to being successful at your interviews – discover what the airlines are looking for when recruiting
- A maths, geography and current affairs test to prepare you for tests you will undergo during the interview process
- Understand how to be successful during your interview group sessions
- Advice on grooming, how to dress and presentation overall for your interview
- Complete mock interviews and sample questions to prepare you for the real thing
- A certificate on the completion of the course that can be used as part of your interview portfolio
- Courses run by fully qualified ex-cabin crew member with thorough knowledge of the airline industry and also the additional benefit of a Degree in Psychology